Exceptional Custom Monuments and Memorials
Classic Memorials is a full service headstone and monument company committed to providing families with the highest quality custom monuments and detailed workmanship at a reasonable cost. We represent four generations of experience in the memorial industry, helping families and friends remember loved ones who have passed. We’re independently owned and very much part of the Cleveland, Northeast Ohio area. Here is what others have said about our work:
Final Piece of a Puzzle
“I just wanted to let you and your craftsmen know that the Ingersoll family is EXTREMELY pleased with the results of your repair on the Ingersoll bronze memorial in Brooklyn Heights Cemetery. Not only do the numbers match perfectly with the others on the plaque, but the repaired portion fits gap-free in its space, like the final piece of a puzzle. We very much appreciate the extra effort it took to fit the piece onto the plaque properly. It was beautifully done.
“Thank you so much for finishing the Ingersoll bronze memorial in a professional and timely manner. We now can put our parents’ ashes to rest with pride. We will not hesitate to recommend Classic Memorials whenever we get the opportunity.”
Suzan Ingersoll & The Ingersoll Family
Lifetime of Memories
” … have told several people how working with your company has meant so much to my husband and me. At a time of such crisis, it was so refreshing to find a compassionate company willing to give us a lifetime of memories in one single stone. You and your staff took the time to speak with me over the phone and find out our favorite memories and then succeeded in compiling them into one long lived memorial.”
“Thank you again for the fine translation of my design for Fred’s stone. I truly believe that stone will make visits to the grave a little easier. The portrait representation is terrific.”
“Gary and I went to see the monument this weekend. It was very hard, as I knew it would be. I did not want to leave. The monument is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I am so satisfied. It was even better than I thought. Your artist is GREAT. Amazing! I am so impressed. Thank you so much for your patience and help through this.”
Beautiful Stone Dedication
“Everything was beautiful at the stone dedication! Thank you for the care and attention you provided, given such short period of time and for the great effort to place our mother’s monument by the date requested.”
Molly and Jean
Getting It Perfect
“The art work and finish of the granite is top quality! ‘Getting it perfect’ was your goal and we are forever grateful to you! I particularly appreciated your following through with all the details.”
Properly Pay Homage
“I visited Mt. Olive Cemetery this past Friday as planned. The custom granite headstone you created for my grandfather was truly beautiful. It was refined and rather noble, just like my grandfather. I cannot thank you enough for making this process so incredibly easy, and for enabling my family to correct a 40-year old oversight. My 89 year old dad was so relieved that his father’s gravesite is now able to properly pay homage to ‘Pa’, a truly beloved member of our family.”
These are just a sampling of our very satisfied clients. We’ve created perfect memorials for others and we’d love the opportunity to do the same for you. It would be our honor to design a memorial that you will cherish. Call us today: (216)321-6740 or (800)278-8523.
Classic Memorials can help in your memorial selection by providing you:
- Confidence and Assurance
- Classic Memorials uses a state of the art design program to provide a scaled proof design of the monument before blasting, allowing you the confidence to preview the memorial and make any necessary edits.
- Classic Memorials only works with premier quarries. Our buying power enables us to reject any piece of granite if it doesn’t meet our stringent specifications. This means your family is guaranteed to receive the best granite available.
- From blasting to etching, Classic Memorials has complete control over the memorial creation process. This ensures that your family’s memorial is exactly how you envisioned.
- Superior Service
- Classic Memorials has strong relationships with all cemeteries and adheres to all cemetery rules and regulations.
- We choose to do our own installation. Our setting team is skilled in memorial installation and has industry-tailored equipment to safely install your family’s memorial.
- We can help your family when the appropriate estate funds may need some time to be dispersed. Our flexible payment options help make any memorial affordable.
- Exceptional Reputation
- We have more than four generations of experience in the memorial industry and can help transform your vision and ideas into a unique remembrance of your loved one.
- Our artist, Vladimir Konstantinovsky, is a Third generation memorialist. For demonstrating a high level of knowledge of the principle and practices associated with the memorial profession he was recognized as a Certified Memorialist by Monument Builders of North America. Currently there are about 109 Certified Memorialists in the United States and Canada. He is a master engraver here at Classic Memorials.
- Classic Memorials is an active member of Monument Builders of North America, an international trade association of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism. This ensures we stay current on the newest technology and methods in the industry. As a member, we proudly subscribe to the Monument Builders of North America Code of Good Practice.